Saturday, November 27, 2010

What's the situation?


    Difficult situations are pretty much second nature to me.  Frequently, I have found myself in situations that I would love to run and hide from.  The unfortunate truth is that no matter how difficult and unpleasant situations might be, we have to face them and fight our hardest to make it out of them.  No person has been successful without overcoming a difficult situation or obstacle and knowing this helps me push through every difficult situation I encounter.  No matter how big or how small the situation, they all should be faced with the same mentality: It can be done.
    Having to balance working two jobs and going to school full time is my most difficult situation so far during this semester. Meeting different deadlines pertaining to each obligation has been the hardest struggle within this situation because there are so many different requirements that need to be met weekly. For example, I have to make sure my blogs are done on time along with making sure all of my paperwork is collected and handed in on time to the Director of Underwriting at the financial group.  With all the typing and writing I have to do, it’s easy to forget or lose track of what needs to be handed in and when. I should probably make use of my daily planner although time goes by so quickly that by the time I look at it I’m a couple of days behind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment