Saturday, September 4, 2010

Expectations of the college life!

In my personal opinion, college is a stepping-stone on the way to success. Graduating with a degree in something I enjoy and respect doing will not only give me joy, but it will give me the strength and knowledge I need to build a future.

Being a college student means staying up late studying, waking up early to go to class, and learning to have a good sense of time management. On a more personal note, I have some expectations for this year that I plan on fulfilling. For example, I would like to be able to manage the stress of working close to full time while also going to school full time. I want to learn how to managing paying for most of my expenses but not at the expense of losing out on my education and social life.



Socially, I expect that college will open the doors for me and allow me to create a close group of fun, smart, and mature friends. I hope that I will make life long friends and continue to communicate with them and keep a solid connection both personally and professionally.

In the future, I want to have a well paying job with a beautiful family and home. I expect that my college education along with my effort will highly increase the chances of this dream coming true. Although the economy and job market is very unstable at this point in time, I believe that with my degree and my perseverance I will overcome all obstacles, and put me one step ahead in this tough time.

Dreams...

1 comment:

  1. A very good plan, Nick! You are a hard worker and that will get you where you want to be in life.

    ReplyDelete